Sunday, November 21, 2010

Polly, I mean Okie, Want a Cracker??




So many years ago my dad and mom bought this parrot in Oklahoma- they named him Okie. He is a double yellow headed parrot. Okie ended up living with one of my sisters. She has been whining on my fb everytime i post a picture of a cake-- "where's my cake" haha=== so I decided since i had some time on my hands to build her a cake


my first mistake was saying "well, what do you want your cake to look like?" of course she said- a parrot.. she didnt mean any parrot, she meant HER PARROT. he modeled for me the whole time though-- I think he was actually a little freaked out by the buiding of what we have become to call his girlfriend! so here it is ... btw-- this cake is totally edible.




3 comments:

  1. I love your cakes. Next birthday Brett has in America I will have to get you to do a cake for him. He loves surfing and Avatar! Maybe an Avatar surfing. hahaha. Always love looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete